This blog is a journal of my 3 week trip to see our daughter Laura in Finland. My friend Ruth S. and I left on Sept 15, 2010 from Chicago IL, arrived in Stockholm Sweden, traveled to Finland, took an overnight cruise trip to St. Petersburg Russia, back to Helsinki Finland, then back to Sweden and left to come back to the states on Oct 6, 2010
I exported these posts from my main blog so they had their own blog and didn't get lost in the middle of my "family life" posts. When I posted them I also changed the format to "first to last" posts, rather than the normal "last posts first." Now you can start at the beginning and read thru to the last.
I really appreciate all those who let me know you stopped by! Thanks for visiting.
I exported these posts from my main blog so they had their own blog and didn't get lost in the middle of my "family life" posts. When I posted them I also changed the format to "first to last" posts, rather than the normal "last posts first." Now you can start at the beginning and read thru to the last.
I really appreciate all those who let me know you stopped by! Thanks for visiting.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Finally!
I've had a hard time trying to get myself to start blogging again since I've been home, simply because I wanted to get my trip posts moved to a new blog. It's a challenge to me to figure out how to do things like this on my own instead of calling one of my kids with an SOS--Please HELP! (Thank you Lynisha for all the many times you've rescued me!) Anyway I did it, it's done (for now) and now I have no excuse to not do any new posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:) I love that it's in this format - it's so much easier to read!
ReplyDelete